Up to 576 peptides can be produced in one synthesis batch using the AltaBioscience Episcan technology. Ideal for epitope scanning, Alta Bioscience designed and built the EpiScan II instrumentation to enable the synthesis of large numbers of peptide arrays / libraries / sets, at very low cost.
Primarily intended for screening and epitope scanning.
- From 48 to 576 peptides produced in one synthesis batch, freeze dried, ready for use
- Supplied in 8 x 12 microtitre tray format, deep well microtitre trays or individually numbered 1.2 ml tubes
- Both C-terminal acids or amides in any synthesis set
- N-terminal acetylation, biotinylation dyes etc
- Unusual amino acids can be incorporated
- QC by mass spectrometry
- Yields of 1 – 2 mg of each peptide
- Directly compatible with our micro array spotting system or any other robotic device
- The Episcan software used can handle either individual sequences or scan a protein, automatically generating overlapping peptides