Introducing Protein Sequencing from AltaBioscience
AltaBioscience is accredited by UKAS for N-terminal protein sequencing and amino acid analysis. UKAS accreditation positions AltaBioscience alongside the few laboratories world-wide working to such demanding standards of quality assurance.
Otherwise known as Edman degradation, N-terminal protein sequencing is recognised as the definitive protein sequencing method and is widely accepted as being the most reliable, robust and accurate method, providing an unambiguous sequence read.
• Analysis performed on PVDF blots, gel bands and proteins in solution
• Reads in excess of 40 amino acids possible
• Turnaround of results within 3-5 days with optional express service
• Clear and precise reports
• Extensive technical expertise
• GMP process compatible
• Accredited to ISO 17025:2005
To request a quotation or for further information, contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (+44 (0) 121 414 5450) to discuss your requirements with one of our experts.
Click on this to read more information about AltaBioscience and our analytical testing, custom synthesis and custom antibody regeneration.