Peptide synthesis technical document
Please complete the following information to download or view our peptide synthesis technical document.
Written by our expert technical staff, it provides information on the synthesis technique and provides useful information on custom peptide options, including the following:
- The benefits of using AltaBioscience and information about what you can expect to receive
- Information about peptide synthesis options and applications
- A breakdown of methodology used
- Useful tips for successful peptide synthesis
- What to consider when choosing peptide immunogen for antibody generation
- Guidelines on how to store and dissolve peptides
Although there are ways to combat influenza viruses, they have evolved to mutate frequently in order to evade the host’s immune system.
Protein and peptide (epitope) tag sequences are attached to proteins to facilitate easy detection and purification of expressed proteins.
In this article, we discuss methods for generating custom antibodies using peptide antigens including peptide antigen design considerations and options for generating antigenic peptides. In general, synthetic peptides are too small to elicit an immunogenic response.
This article is the 3rd in a series on the synthesis of peptides. It looks at solubilising peptides and peptide storage. Peptides are supplied as lyophilised materials, which are regarded as stable compounds for shipping purposes.
Our instrumentation allows for single batch synthesis of up to 576 small scale peptides in one operation, as well as individual peptides in multigram amounts.