Peptide synthesis technical document
Please complete the following information to download or view our peptide synthesis technical document.
Written by our expert technical staff, it provides information on the synthesis technique and provides useful information on custom peptide options, including the following:
- The benefits of using AltaBioscience and information about what you can expect to receive
- Information about peptide synthesis options and applications
- A breakdown of methodology used
- Useful tips for successful peptide synthesis
- What to consider when choosing peptide immunogen for antibody generation
- Guidelines on how to store and dissolve peptides
AltaBioscience stock a selection of individual histone peptides and 5 different histone peptide sets. The peptide sequences are derived from human histones H2A, H2B, H3 and H4 and include a range of modified amino acids.
AltaBioscience has provided custom synthesis of histone peptides from human H2a, H2b, H3 and H4 regions for many years, having collaborated with the original scientist who developed the idea for histone assays.
Suitable for both monoclonal antibody production and polyclonal antibody production, our peptide synthesis experts can assist with peptide antigen design using our epitope design software thereby suggesting antigenic peptide regions likely to provide the best immune response.
Although there are ways to combat influenza viruses, they have evolved to mutate frequently in order to evade the host’s immune system.
Protein and peptide (epitope) tag sequences are attached to proteins to facilitate easy detection and purification of expressed proteins.